Can Stats Tell Us How to Pick Winners of NFL Games?

Since the dawn of gambling, people have attempted to predict outcomes for all kinds of events. Picking the winners of NFL playoff games has become astrology. Ok, people don't use tea leaves, coffee grounds or crystal balls but how long until someone claims their cat or dog knows how to pick winners of NFL games? All things being equal, the winning team would win 100% of all games. If teams were evenly matched, the home team would be the winner. reddit nhl streams

It is not possible to legislate for injury, desire, or poor play. Sports, for me, is 95% data and stats. The remaining 5% is the unknown, a misstep, an error or missed dunk, or a defensive error. These are all things you cannot legislate.

It can be difficult to pick winners in NFL games. Over the years people have compiled all sorts of stats on players, teams and coaches. It is difficult to predict the winners of NFL games. However, computers now have more information about each team, including win-loss records in snow, rain and domes. This information can be used to make a gambling decision. More confidence is possible in predicting the outcomes. However, this doesn't mean that every one will be successful. Take for example the Arizona Cardinals. Did anyone give them the chance to make it to the Superbowl.

So should you just go with your gut feeling rather than stats and pundits? The truth is in gambling there is always a measure of the unknown involved, yet I have heard about a system that takes stats and variables and can get the majority of picks right. This system will be used again when the season starts. I will use it for MLB and NBA. Time will tell if this is a true breakthrough in sports betting. Problem with breakthroughs is that once everyone is aware of them, the game is over. This system works at 63%. Until it reaches 75%, the question of how to choose winners in NFL games will remain a mystery. click to read more

Lavori

   
Potature e abbattimenti   Realizzazione spazi verdi   Abbattimenti palme
       
Realizzazione Manti erbosi sportivi   Fresatura Ceppaie   Impianti idrici
       
Prato pronto    Attrezzature   Scalata su pianta (Tree climbing)
       
Impianti di Drenaggio    Interventi Speciali Manti Erbosi   Video

Contattaci

Saremo lieti di realizzare il tuo progetto.

contattaci

Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Utilizzando il nostro sito web l'utente dichiara di accettare e acconsentire all’utilizzo dei cookies in conformità con i termini di uso dei cookies espressi in questo documento. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information